Bergman Alice SC 150 - Chi l'ha provata?

• Cannondale presenta la nuova Scalpel, la sua bici biammortizzata da cross country che adesso ha 120 millimetri di escursione anteriore e posteriore in tutte le sue versioni. Sembra che sia cambiato poco, a prima vista, ma sono i dettagli che fanno la differenza e che rendono questa Scalpel 2024 nettamente più performante del modello precedente.
    Iscriviti al canale se non l'hai ancora fatto (clicca qui).

gore4673

Biker urlandum
7/12/10
BS
Visita sito
Bike
Ancillotti
:)
one more question once again
image.php

can you measure distance between holes and their diameter?
just whant to buld internal key before full start :)

ok! you've got an Alice single crown, Alice dual crown or alice SCX?
the first two have 35mm diameter tube's leg, the SCX have 36mm diameter tube's leg

gore4673

Biker urlandum
7/12/10
BS
Visita sito
Bike
Ancillotti
wow!!! what a wonderful colours!!
but you have buy it in this colour or did you anodise it in second time?
and the guard are in carbon?

the hole diameter is about 7mm
the hole distance from right to left, center to center is circa 21mm.

the distance is NOT the same one leg to the other leg, so is better if you take the distance only with the fork disassembled

gore4673

Biker urlandum
7/12/10
BS
Visita sito
Bike
Ancillotti
Im from ukraine bought this year
so dont realy know year of production
lasercut is easy but if can be done with hand tools

oook, I think that is one of the last production year.. 2004-2005 I think, because mine is one of the first..
is grey, black top caps and the sign "Bergman" half over the guards and half over the upper tube like mine Iye man (the one that you can see in my guide)

good job with the laser!!

gore4673

Biker urlandum
7/12/10
BS
Visita sito
Bike
Ancillotti
And one more question
what amount of oil and where must be placed?

so, the oil is only to lubricate the piston, no hydraulic function.
you can use motor oil with high sae (like the one that you use on the bushing) or something like fox fluid (differential/gear oil, very high sae)
the important thing is that the oil have to be 100%synthetic.
in mine I've place 15 ml oil on the rebound leg, and 20ml in the compression leg.
remember that if you put a lot of oil in the compr leg the fork'll be much progressive, BUT if you put too much oil the piston'll crash with the oil, flexing or cracking the shaft.

you have to fully compress the fork before inflating air so you can be sure that there's no problem

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo