transalp

bikepower

Biker novus
3/3/12
Austria
Visita sito
Hallo, i am a biker from Austria and this year i will make a transalp with a finish in this region.I have a problem with a part of my ride.I will ride from rifugio granatiere to cogollo.On open street map i founde a way but i don´t know if this is possible to drive down.I hope that one of you can help me.( Look at the Picture and GPX in the RAR-File).

Allegati

• Asiero.jpg
    Asiero.jpg
    20,5 KB · Visite: 26
  • Cogollo.rar
    2,3 KB · Visite: 1

endurik

Biker pazzescus
17/1/06
italia
Visita sito
Bike
l' anticamera della bicibitume
Hallo, i am a biker from Austria and this year i will make a transalp with a finish in this region.I have a problem with a part of my ride.I will ride from rifugio granatiere to cogollo.On open street map i founde a way but i don´t know if this is possible to drive down.I hope that one of you can help me.( Look at the Picture and GPX in the RAR-File).

yes, it's possible and very easy.

bikepower

Biker novus
3/3/12
Austria
Visita sito
Thank you for your response and maybe you have another tip. I will come from lago di corlo and drive up to monte maggio and then on the mulatteria down to bassano. In my plan i will drive on the asphaltstreet to asiago and from asiago to the part as shown in my first post. Do you have an idea what will be the best end coolest way.Maybe you have gpx-file from lago di corlo to cogollo ? Thank you

Wey. I didn't understood in wich style you 'ld like to ride: thinking that you would be at Asiago and you have to come to Cogollo del Cengio, do you like to ride tarmac, gravel or sigle track? Do you travel light or have you luggage on board? There are several options, I meant also some all mountain options. With a bit of luck you'll also get a help riding with some of us. So, what's the plan?

bikepower

Biker novus
3/3/12
Austria
Visita sito
Hallo, my plan is a Transalp from Innsbruck to Rovereto.
My last two Stages will be from Lago di Corlo - Monte Maggio - Mulatteria - Bassano del Grappa - Carpane Valstanga - Asiago - Monte Cengio - Cogollo - Asiero - Posina - Pasubio - Rovereto.
The Part from Bassano to Cogollo is not clear for me.I am searching for a good Trip mybe on old military streets(like Pasubio :nunsacci:). Please take a look at my GPX ( RAR-File)

Allegati

• TA_2012_V2.rar
    95,6 KB · Visite: 7
Neat. So "first" day would be from Lago di Corlo to Cogollo, the following from Cogollo to Rovereto.

There are still several options, please let us talk about a bit.

Rik: se ho capito bene arriva ad asiago un tantino concio: quindi andrei sul semplice, prima avevo capito che partiva da asiago, e gli avrei suggerito di intercettare parte del percorso dei forti e magari scendere dallo sterrato del toraro: ma vista alla luce dell'ultimo post ne ha già fatta un pò prima: te che dici?

Da Posina poi si farà gli scarubbi immagino...

bikepower

Biker novus
3/3/12
Austria
Visita sito
Neat. So "first" day would be from Lago di Corlo to Cogollo, the following from Cogollo to Rovereto.

There are still several options, please let us talk about a bit.

My "6th" day will be from Lago di Corlo to Posina ( 120 km and 3500 hm i think ) and my 7th day is from Posina to Rovereto.No i am searching for the best Way for my "6th" day.The part from Monte Cengio - Cogollo - Asiero - Posina is OK i am thinking and now whats the best option from Lago di Corlo to Monte Cengio ?

My "6th" day will be from Lago di Corlo to Posina ( 120 km and 3500 hm i think ) and my 7th day is from Posina to Rovereto.No i am searching for the best Way for my "6th" day.The part from Monte Cengio - Cogollo - Asiero - Posina is OK i am thinking and now whats the best option from Lago di Corlo to Monte Cengio ?

Yes, I understood right.

Why not the Kaiserjaegerstrasse? Than you'll get several options, doing so you'll skip Asiago but feel fun the lands around Lavarone:

so from valsugana>Lago di Caldonazzo>Levico> Kaiserjaegerstrasse>Altipiano/Lago di Lavarone> strada dei Fiorentini: here at Fiorentini you'll take a gravel trail to Rifugio Rumor and get down downhill Arsiero trough a wide white street: I'm not 100% sure that the part from Fiorentini to Rumor would be easy like a white street, I guess Gianfry would know better, let me ask ;)

Another great idea: and you wouldn't skip Asiago:

- get off Bassano, and climb trough Conco like I guess it's in your plan, take a tour to Asiago and then back for few KM in bassano's direction and take the white street for Monte corno (near Asiago Hospital) than you have a couple options: if you're tired you get down calvene>Caltrano>Cogollo (from Calvene almost flat), otherwise you'll do the great white trail to Tresche Conca and get down trough the way you posted before: ok let me draw sketches over a map ;)

wait also other's ideas ;)

bikepower

Biker novus
3/3/12
Austria
Visita sito
Yes, I understood right.

Why not the Kaiserjaegerstrasse? Than you'll get several options, doing so you'll skip Asiago but feel fun the lands around Lavarone:

... because 2010 i ride the "Kaiserjägerweg" to Passo Coe and Posina.
2011 i take the way from Grigno to Rifugio Barricata - Bivio Italia - Posina and now it´s time to ride something other :sbavon:

selvadego

Biker superioris
17/6/05
villaverla (vi)
Visita sito
Ma dainon sono il più esperto però l'altipiano di Asiago su bitume è una mezza
bestemmia, ora non ho ben capito da dove salga, ma da Marcesina si può facilmente
portare verso campomulo, malga fiara per puntare poi versola zona ortigara.
Tutto questo un po' a mente mai posso chiedere a un paio di miei amici (sata, el capo)
che conoscono l'altopiano come le loro tasche.
Non ho capito bene (il mo inglese è fermo a the cat is under thr table) il periodo in cui vorrebbe fare il giro ma si potrebbe pensare di fare da guida al biker austriaco.

endurik

Biker pazzescus
17/1/06
italia
Visita sito
Bike
l' anticamera della bicibitume
Ma dai non sono il più esperto però l'altipiano di Asiago su bitume è una mezza
bestemmia

vorrebbe salire da valstagna verso foza.

io di altopiano so praticamente zero, non mi ha mai attirato, e quei tre giri che ho fatto me lo hanno confermato.

ad ogni modo, pare ( magari qualcuno ne darà conferma) che ci siano dei percorsi tabellati, e unendone un paio di pezzi, si potrebbe arrivare dal sasso a treschè, e da lì a forte corbin e monte cengio.

metto la mappa che ho trovato:

schermatadel20120304174.png

http://www.asiagobikeresort.com/it/asiago7comuni/itinerari_percorsi_mtb/

lonebiker

Biker grossissimus
19/4/07
Thiene (VI)
Visita sito
Bike
Salsa Beargrease, Commencal Meta V3, Stevens Prestige CX, Trekking Konig
Se arriva da FOZA e va al Sasso potrebbe arrivare fino zona fontanelle in direz. asiago prendere la sterrata per Camporossignolo da li fino alla curva del ristoro sopra al villaggio bianco. Al tornante tirare diritto per la sterrata farla tutta fino all'incrocio del cavalletto e riprendere la sterrata (parte del giro grande delle malghe) fino a bocchetta PAU. Rif. Alpino giù fino all'incrocio del Boscon e poi prendere la seconda a sinistra contando da sinistra fino a cesuna. Poi da li tresche e cengio giù fino a gogollo.

Se invece da Foza va a gallio o fa Asiago e strada del Trenino o va all'incrocio del Turcio direz. bassano prende la prima sterrata che costeggia la strada li ha 2 alternative o gira a destra alla prima sterrata che incontra e va dietro al Kaberlaba (ma siamo sempre ad asiago) poi Trenino e Tresche o arriva fino al Corno e poi giù fino al cavalletto e prosegue come prima ipotesi.

Poi vedo se riesco a metterlo giù graficamente e lo spiego in inglese il mio tedesco al momento non va molto bene :-(

ciaoo

selvadego

Biker superioris
17/6/05
villaverla (vi)
Visita sito
Se ho ben capito nel post10 il nostro amico dalla terra di cecco beppe vorrebbe
salire da Grigno quindi non sarebbe male tenerlo nella parte nord che tra l'altro
è, secdondo me, la parte più bella e interessante dell'altipiano poi se si perde
Asiago.........!!!!!!
Poi verso il Pasubio avrà di che sbizzarirsi scendendo per svariati versanti che sono comunque molto belli.

bikepower

Biker novus
3/3/12
Austria
Visita sito
Thank you for you comments and tips but i don´t speak a word italian and the translate with google is not really good and so i don´t know what you mean.Maybe you can write in english ? :nunsacci:

lonebiker

Biker grossissimus
19/4/07
Thiene (VI)
Visita sito
Bike
Salsa Beargrease, Commencal Meta V3, Stevens Prestige CX, Trekking Konig
Thank you for you comments and tips but i don´t speak a word italian and the translate with google is not really good and so i don´t know what you mean.Maybe you can write in english ? :nunsacci:

First of all Hi and welcome,

In my previous post I suggested 2/3 different paths if you are arriving from Bassano.

Where are you climbing from Bassano to (ie CONCO? FOZA? else?)

Marcoz

Biker cesareus
11/11/07
Cartura (PD)
Visita sito
don't worry, they are only discussing on the best ride for you, and for us is easier do it in italian. i'm sure that they will give you the best suggestions in english as soon as possible

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo